본문 바로가기

회원로그인

자동차 정보

자동차 진기록

국내 최연소 운전면허 취득 Korea's Youngest Driver Licence

페이지 정보

작성자 월하月下 작성일17-12-24 00:59 조회7,159회 댓글0건

본문

1920년 중반 일제시대 때 경기도에서 자동차 때문에 생겼던 해프닝 한토막이다. 당대의 세도가인 송병준 백작에게는 송재별이라는 손자가 있었다. 할아버지가 귀한 자가용을 갖고 있었기 때문에 손자는 12살에 운전을 할 수 있었다.  어느날 경기도 용인에 송백작의 집 근쳐 지서 앞으로 승용차 한 대가 쏜살같이 달려오는데 보초를 서고 있던 일본순사가 자세히 보니 운전하는 사람이 보이지 않았다. 그런데도 마치 운전사가 탄 차처럼 피할 것은 다 피하면서 지서 앞을 휑하니 지나 골목길을 잘도 빠져 달아나는 것이 아닌가.  겁에 질린 보초는 안으로 황급히 들어가 본서에다 이 괴기한 사실을 보고해 버렸다. 보고를 받은 용인경찰서는 전 경찰력과 헌병까지 동원하여 괴상한 차를 잡기 위해 추격전이 벌어졌다.
가까스로 잡고 보니 이게 웬일인가, 조그만 꼬마가 핸들사이로 눈만겨우 내어 놓고 말똥말동쳐다보며 태연자약하게 앉아 있는 것이 아닌가 키가 너무 작아 운전을 해도 밖에서 얼핏 볼 대 빈차가 달려가는 꼴이 되었던 것이다.  화가 머리끝까지 난 서장이 혼내 주려고 꼬마를 조사했더니 어렵소! 나는 색도 떨어뜨린다는 당대의 세도가 송백작의 손자가 아닌가. 울며 격자 먹기로 한마디 못하고 곱게 돌려보낼 수 밖에 없었다.
이소문은 금새 퍼져 한때 수원과 서울장안에서는 큰이야깃거리가 됐으며 이 꼬마운전사는 그후 20세 때 면허를 따 우리나라 최초의 최연소 운전사라는 기록을 남겼다. 

It was a real accident caused by cars in Gyeonggi-do during the Japanese colonial era in the mid 1920s. Count Song Byung-jun, the contemporary stepdate, had a grandson named Song Jae-byeol. Because his grandfather owned a valuable car, he was able to drive when he was 12.  One day, a car was coming to the front of Songbaek's house in Young-in, Gyeonggi Province, when I saw a guard post, I could not see anyone driving. Nevertheless, it is as if you were running away from the road in front of a police station while avoiding all things to avoid, as if you were in a car.  The frightened sentry hurried in and reported the strange fact to the book. The police in Yong-in, who was briefed, even mobilized the entire police and military police force to chase after the strange car.
When I finally came to it, I couldn't help but wonder what's the matter with the little boy sitting around with his eyes between the handles, and I couldn't believe he was just sitting there with his head in the air.  I've been trying to tell off the kid to get mad, but it's hard! I think the generation of the people who live in the present age of less color is the grandson of the Song. Instead of crying and saying a word to the people, they had to send them back with a good grace.
Lee quickly spread and became a hot topic in Suwon and Seoul, where the little driver then earned a license at the age of 20 to set the nation's first record as the youngest driver.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

자동차 진기록 목록

게시물 검색

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
회사소개 개인정보처리방침 서비스이용약관 Copyright © 전세계 자동차에 대한 역사 이야기 Horseless Vehicle. All rights reserved.
상단으로
모바일 버전으로 보기